This is a wonderful ralleye event in the midwest. If you always wanted to go on great drives like the Colorado Grand Rally or the other exceptional ones that seem to be all over west coast but live in the middle of the country. This is for you! Mercedes Magazine has taken part for the last several years and will be there again in 2018!
- Join us as we drive our vintage wheels along the winding backroads of Eastern Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, starting from the Twin Cities, south to La Crosse WI and returning the next day.
- Select your overnight accommodations from a reserved block of rooms at the Radisson La Crosse and park your vehicle overnight on-site. Or, there is free, covered, non-secure parking one block away.
- Dine with the group Saturday evening in La Crosse and Sunday evening back in the Twin Cities area.
- Conspire with your co-pilot to answer the Observation questions provided for the route. The most correct answers will be rewarded with bragging rights and prizes of questionable value.
- Think of it as a rolling car show but not a race. Stopwatches not required! Just a bunch of like-minded motor enthusiasts driving vintage cars on cool winding roads with scenic vistas.
- Group size limited to 30 vehicles, 1997 and older. Open to all marques. Event will be held rain or shine. Sign up early as past editions have filled out.
- Participant Entry Fee: $59 per car with driver and co-pilot. Fee includes: Saturday driver’s kickoff meeting w/lite refreshments, route book with turn-by-turn directions and odometer points, color coded route maps, observation questions, Ralleye de Valleye window stickers and contact info for local repair/towing services. Accommodation and meal costs at your expense.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a participant application form.
- Questions? Contact: Mark Sabbann, Ralleye Director 651-324-0819